Tel: + 353 (0) 94 903 0722 Email: email@example.com
'Radharc Na Cruaiche' is a small family run B&B in tranquil, rural setting within 100 yds of historic Ballintubber Abbey (1216). Experience a homely environment where host children interact with guests and friendships are formed and continue.
A warm, hospitable Irish welcome awaits you at 'Radharc Na Cruaiche' where the kettle is always on the boil and a cup of tea and a chat is the first thing you can enjoy when you commence your stay. Savour our superb home cooking, pre-booked evening meals are our speciality.
Westport Festival of Music and performing Arts June 23 and 24 2012
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 ensuite + 1 room with adjoining full bathroom
- Free WiFi available for guests
Home Cooking - Our Speciality
Martin's culinary delights and flavours using many home grown veggies and herbs.
Maura's home baking includes brown bread, apple/rhubarb tarts, fruit cakes and scones. Also home made jams - blackcurrant, apple and blackberry, gooseberry and marmalade using local produce - available for breakfast and to buy/bring home.
Where breakfast becomes the main meal of the day. We provide many choices including:
- traditional bacon, egg and sausage
- pancakes savoury and sweet
- scrambled egg and smoked salmon
- fresh fruit salad
- organic yogurts nuts and seeds
- special dietary requirements catered for incl gluten-free and vegan
- You suggest it ... we do our best to provide it!!
- Pre-booked evening meals available at Radharc Na Cruaiche
- Groups catered for in home and outreach
- Soups, main courses, with salads from the garden
- Example evening meal: Soup; Main Course - beef or salmon with 2 seasonal vegetables potatoes; Dessert - homemade apple tart and ice cream; Tea/Coffee
Packed lunches a speciality, catering for needs of walkers, fishermen and daytrippers.
Basic packed lunch euro6 - Gourmet packed lunch euro12
- Reflexology available
- Large groups can be accommodated in the area
- 2 pubs and shop nearby
Nightly Rates 2012
- euro30 single occupancy
- Special Rate for Groups staying 3 nights or more